It’s summer, the weather is warmer and we’re all planning our next back yard get together. What better way to bond than around a fire roasting marshmallows and stuffing our faces with the delicious gooeyness of s’mores.
Here are a few ways to make your s’mores bar the next hot thing!
– Use flavored marshmallows. Gone are the days of your typical flavors. Include some flavored marshmallows in your s’mores bar such as lemon, cinnamon and caramel.
– Start the idea fire for your guests. Create some s’mores ” recipes ” and encourage your guests to try them out and create some of their own.
– Ever heard of ” glamping “? Give your guests a ” glamping ” experience with their s’mores bar by using skewers instead of sticks. Cut up pieces of wax paper or parchment paper to keep your guests hands from getting sticky. If you do want to give the authentic feel of making s’mores with sticks, prepare the sticks for your guests ahead of time.
– Don’t have a backyard with campfire capabilities? No problem! Here are a few other safe ways to experience s’mores indoors.
S’mores bar with sternos.
S’mores Bar with Terracotta Planters, Charcoal and Foil.
– The key to any great bar is the toppings! You have to have fun options your guests would not have thought of, such as sprinkles, vanilla wafers, granola, kit kats, nutella, coconut, peanut butter, strawberries and maybe even…bacon bits.
Light the fire and start roasting the marshmallows for your next s’mores bar! And, invite me!